Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Marisol's wrinkled ballet dress

  1. #1
    Inactive Member allthingsag's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2005
    Posts
    210
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    For all those who said that Marisol's ballet skirt is supposed to be wrinkled it is not. AT the AGPNY they have it. I looked in the box and it was ironed. Those of us who got the wrinkled ones were cheated. It is hard to iron around the sparkles. I'm only annoyed because when I called CS they told me it was supposed to be that way so I let it go. Now it's too late.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member FelinaDoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 3rd, 2005
    Posts
    692
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It is very difficult to keep items smooth in transit. It isn't being cheated, it is just a litttle extra step we have to take. It isn't like the skirt falls apart. IMO I think we need to worry more about quality control in regards to product durability vs if and item comes a little wrinkled - If something is not durable we can not do anything about it, but a cool iron does the trick for the skirt

  3. #3
    Inactive Member josephhswife's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 6th, 2002
    Posts
    187
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Why is it too late? They have a satisfaction guarantee. I would send it back for a replacement.

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mine is all wrinkled,but I don't think I am going to send it back.I think it got wrinkled,but I got it at AGPNY.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •